Mycelium is the open-source wallet that offers a rapid connection to the Bitcoin network. Mycelium is a company that appeared on the market in 2008 as a regular network project. In 2012, the team decided to start using bitcoin technology. The project goal is to build an ecosystem of products that will serve as a means to transfer money. The project was developed by a mobile wallet, which is increasingly chosen by the owners of bitcoins. Today, Mycelium recommends the Bitcoin community as the most reliable and most functional cryptocurrency store.
The wallet offers its users a very wide range of available functions:
- Quick installation. The user of such a wallet does not need to download the entire blockchain to complete transactions on the bitcoin network. It will save a lot of device memory and save time on the process of downloading and installing the program.
- Connection via special supernode in a bitcoin network. All these supernodes are located in various data centers. And this is another advantage for the speed of work in the application.
- Generation of QR codes for payments. Using the built-in scanner, you can generate QR codes for payments. And it also allows you to export private keys to the smartphone or application memory in the form of the same QR codes or encrypted files in PDF format.
- View transaction history. You can not only see the full transaction history but also view a detailed description of each of them.
- Quick address search. The address book with convenient functionality greatly simplifies the search for the desired contact with the address.
- High-quality integration with social networks. You can share your address on Facebook, Twitter, or email.
- The wallet supports 164 fiat currencies. The default is US dollar support. In the settings, you can change the display of the balance to Euros, Russian rubles, Ukrainian hryvnias, Canadian or Australian dollars, Chinese yuan or Japanese yen, and other fiat currencies.
Another functional feature of the hot Mycelium wallet is in integration with other services. The interest from other resources can be explained by the rich capabilities and obvious prospects of this service. Among the most popular companies which Mycelium collaborates with: Cashila, Trezor, Ledger, Coinapult, etc.
I was impressed by the speed of this tiny wallet. I get used to long pending and maintenance. But frankly, that's an extremely fast!
Good thing to keep money for exchanging. It's like a place where I can have some funds and I can easily to transfer them then. I like the capabilities of this exchange.