DENT Price Prediction 2021-2025 - Should You Buy It Now?

May 03, 2021 5
DENT Price Prediction 2021-2025 - Should You Buy It Now?

DENT is a blockchain platform set to innovate the mobile telephony sphere. The main purpose is creating a unified international telco space instead of disconnected poorly intercommunicating national companies and giving the power of managing their calls to people. Unlike the mobile data packages offered by conventional telco companies, DENT grants customers more flexible options.

The project provides an Ethereum blockchain-based ecosystem that includes the mobile data marketplace, the mobile app for Android that performs voice calls, a cryptocurrency exchange for trading DENT tokens, e-Wallet, global e-SIMs, and other features.

So far, the DENT user base surpasses 25 million residents of over 70 countries. The token is listed on several large exchanges. The DENT exchange provides a rich choice of around 250 trading pairs.

Get Profits with HODLing on Binance Earn
  1. Perspectives of DENT
  2. Past Performance
  3. Price Prediction

Perspectives of DENT

The project is created by DENT Wireless LTD. The company was founded in 2017. It is based in Hong Kong but has an international team. Tero Katajainen is the CEO and the founder of DENT Wireless LTD.

The very fact that the project is created by a well-established company that has a good budget played a positive role in the perception of DENT.


To date, DENT was capable of following its Roadmap. Not all the goals were achieved at their fullest but in most cases, there were no problems and it's worth saying that some of the goals were reached ahead of the scheduled dates.

Considering the mentioned factors, we can be optimistic about the following development of the project and the price of the DENT token, as well. Nevertheless, it wouldn't be correct to claim that the price was constantly growing all this time. Yet, there is much work to do in order to attract more users and increase token adoption. Without it, the price is not likely to grow significantly.

Past Performance

Over the course of its existence, DENT has experienced a series of ups and downs. The all-time high was reached on January 9, 2018. The price per coin was over $0.81.

All Time Chart

In late 2017 when the coin appeared on the market its market cap was strongly fluctuating from day to day. Those days the market cap was around $10k while the price was coursing from $0.0005 to $0.001 and back.

Summer 2017

The cryptocurrency fever of December 2017 which gave BTC its all-time high did impact the DENT price in a similar way. The period of late December to early January was the time when DENT had the highest price to date. The coin's market capitalization increased drastically, too.

December 2017

In the second half of January, the price and the market capitalization started to decline gradually. Such a pattern is not something special as many other altcoins are showing the sign of some dependence on the Bitcoin price.

ATH. January 2018

Throughout the spring of 2018, the downward trend was continuing. The market capitalization started to fluctuate around $100,000, and then finally it dropped below this mark on May 11 and continued to decline.

Spring 2018 Price Decline

By the end of 2018, market capitalization has dropped to the value of the late summer of 2017 although this time most of the days the price was slightly above $0.001 per 1 DENT.

Summer 2018 Price Boost

In 2019 the market cap has begun its rising. On May 25 it reached $100k again and dropped below only in July. Since then, the price and capitalization were going down for a few months. By February 2021, following the overall crypto market spike, the DENT price has finally took off. Ever since, DENT was reaching new heights. It peaked on April 6, 2021, at 2 cents per unit. As of May 3, 2021, the market cap was nearly $1 billion while the price was slightly above 1 cent per 1 DENT.

Such instability causes polar opinions on the DENT's future price. The platform keeps on developing quite comprehensively and consistently. So why is the price not behaving accordingly? There are many possible reasons. First off, as it was already mentioned like it is happening to other altcoins, the DENT price depends on the Bitcoin market performance. Another reason is that the adoption of the project is yet to reach the scale enough to fuel the circulation of the DENT token and increase its price.

Price Prediction

All these misadventures that the DENT exchange rate had all this time shouldn't distract us from the fact that the team behind the project is well-qualified and the development keeps on keeping on as planned.


As of the spring of 2021, DENT is tightly following its roadmap. However, still, the price of the token is too dependent on the BTC price. As the company is currently in the active development phase, we anticipate the DENT price growth in the nearest future. With the 57% probability we expect the price to reach $0.16 by the end of 2021. There is a 33% chance that the price will reach only around $0.12 or even $0.1. There is a 10% chance that the price will reach over $0.2.


In the long-term, the price will keep on growing as the company will continue overtaking the world with its blockchain solutions on mobile communication. Moreover, each quarter the token gets added to several exchanges which makes it more accessible and adds liquidity.  As the company was working stably in the past years, it's safe to assume that they are not going to step back (all of a sudden). DENT has all chances to surpass the April 2021 price peak of $0.2 per 1 DENT reaching at least $0.26 by the end of 2023. Considering the fact that the crypto industry seems to go mainstream in the following years, the DENT price may grow faster reaching a higher price. We think that there is a chance that in 2023 the DENT price may reach $0.7 at best.


After the fourth Bitcoin mining reward halving (which is scheduled for 2024) many alts will follow in a positive trend. We have yet to see the DENT's plans for the next several years, but without a doubt, the project's team will keep on expanding the business. The approximate price for the DENT coin in 2025 will be somewhere between $0.8 and $2.1.

The opinions and assessments expressed in the text are the views of the author of the article and may not represent the position of Cryptogeek. Do not forget that investing in cryptocurrencies and trading on the exchange is associated with risk. Before making decisions, be sure to do your own research on the market and the products you are interested in.

24 March, 2:30 PM
По мне глупое суждение, как и многие похожие. Учить не надо тот важный факт, что увеличился интерес у многих кто и предположить не мог, что будет заинтересован в криптовалюте у простых людей. Это же постепенный рост количества людей вкладывающиеся в неё, а это не малый факт по мимо вкладываемых средств, важно и колличество привлеченных. Это например один человек вольет 100млн$ и 1млн человек вложет по 100$. Как по мне колличество привлеченных съиграет большую роль, нежели большая сумма и меньшего количества людей.

21 February 2020, 9:06 AM
I would follow the coin. it shows a good capitalization, I hope it wouldn't be so volatile, the project proved their effectiveness and I got some profit working with that.

21 February 2020, 9:06 AM
I would follow the coin. it shows a good capitalization, I hope it wouldn't be so volatile, the project proved their effectiveness and I got some profit working with that.