CoinEx logo

CoinEx Exchange Reviews

Write your review

Contact

Country: United Kingdom
Launched: 2017

Expert Review

Aug 23, 2019

CoinEx exchange was established in 2017 in Hong Kong. The platform can be used as a low-cost exchange with a broad range of different coins. The main asset is Bitcoin cash. Moreover, there is information that this exchange is going to present its new coin soon. It might be called CoinEx Token. Besides, the developers of CoinEx can establish a special exchange with the decentralized system using CET as “gas”.

User reviews

Write your review

Rating

Please choose your rating.

Your review

Leave your review about CoinEx here. Please note that your feedback may be crucial for the user when choosing a product, so try to avoid inaccuracies and unreasonable criticism.

Your Name

yyq710815 25 January, 10:13 PM
4.0

During the “Trade-driven mining” period, CoinEx will allocate 80% of our transaction fee revenue as dividends to CET holders. When the mining period ends, all 50% of the total CET supply for free allocation will be distributed and in full circulation. To guarantee the sustainable development of CET and interests of CET holders, we decide to release a long-term dividend allocation plan by which CET holders will continue to receive dividends after “Trade-driven mining” ends. 80% of our total revenue will be allocated to CET holders and the remaining 20% is kept for CoinEx

from CryptoCompare
bonsss 6 September, 6:55 PM
2.0

I found here very bad supporting, my deposits were disappeared. I was told because they don’t have smart contracts. Well, ok. I was trying to contact the support, but I’ve been waiting for the responds more than 1 month. The support is ignoring my problem and nobody has any desire to help me! That’s very frustrating.

Mike Powell 6 September, 6:20 PM
5.0

Coinex is a great. It’s got all I need. The Margin trades, all the popular coins and transparent fee, I’m here since may but I see how the exchange is developing and getting better. I definitely would recommend Coinex to use.