ECOS Cloud Mining Review 2021 - Is It Safe?
Bitcoin continues to grow, but it is much harder to mine than it was five years ago. Self-mining has long become unprofitable for the average investor. Cloud mining has become an alternative: the lease of capacities for the production of cryptocurrencies from the provider to the client.
The provider assumes responsibility for the purchase, placement, maintenance of equipment, its timely renewal and uninterrupted electricity supply. The mining result is the mined bitcoins, which the provider transfers to the client's crypto wallet.
One of the best cloud mining providers is ECOS. It is the first legal cloud mining provider based in the Free Economic Zone of Armenia. The company was founded in 2017 with the Armenian government's support and has an active agreement with the Hrazdan TPP (Hrazdan, Armenia) to supply up to 200 MW of electricity to the ECOS data center for cryptocurrency mining.
- Legality. ECOS was founded with the support of the Republic of Armenia, so you avoid any scam risks.
- Tax incentives. The mining center is located in the Free Economic Zone of Armenia, where residency exempts ECOS from paying taxes, making cloud mining even more profitable.
- Affordable electricity. ECOS has an active agreement with the Hrazdan TPP to supply up to 200 MW of electricity at a reduced price. Moreover, the Hrazdan TPP is a co-founder of the company, eliminating any problems with electricity.
- The best equipment. ECOS is purchasing miners directly from the largest ASIC manufacturer in the world Bitmain. Now the company uses Antminer S19 Pro with a hash rate of 110 Th/s, which mine your bitcoins as efficiently as possible.
- Wide range of contracts. You can choose a suitable contract by the expiration date, investment size, risk profile, and even the expected bitcoin price on the site.
- Quick support. The company quickly answers users' questions both on the website and on social networks. And the ECOS community on Telegram has almost 15,000 members.
The contract value ranges from $149 to $2000, so both industry beginners and experienced investors can mine cryptocurrency. Also ECOS has special welcome contracts from $49, and auction ones start from $10!
A unique calculator available on the company's website will directly calculate the expected mining profitability and compare it with buying cryptocurrency. For example, you are a cautious investor with no experience with cryptocurrencies.
Such an investor's risk profile will most likely be conservative, and the contract period is about twelve months. The amount of investment is small, for example, $500. The expected value of bitcoin is only ten thousand more expensive than today (based on the recent rally). In total, having invested $500, a cautious investor will earn about $282 above his investment.
How to use the platform?
1. First, you need to register and verify your email and phone number.
2. Next, you need to choose a contract that suits you in terms of duration, risk profile, expected bitcoin price and required power. It is pretty simple to do this since the platform has a convenient calculator that shows the expected return on your investment.
3. You can pay for the contract in five ways: by bank card, BTC, ETH, LTС and XRP.
4. The contract's work can be monitored in a dashboard that displays your current balance, the number of bitcoins mined today on your equipment and profit statistics for the last two weeks. You can also see which contract brought you the most bitcoins here.
5. To withdraw funds, you need to go to the "Settings" section, then "Wallets and withdrawal of funds". Enter your bitcoin wallet and select the amount to withdraw. Next, you need to choose the transaction speed (depending on it, the bitcoin network charges its commission).
Is ECOS safe?
- The company was established in the Free Economic Zone with the support of the Armenian government, which guarantees the legal security of your investments.
- You can always read reviews on TrustPilot, FoxyRating and Cryptocompare. Most users rate the service as excellent.
- The best independent publications often put ECOS at the top of their ratings. Most recently, this was done by the leading US publication TechRadar.
ECOS cloud mining is a legal and reliable way to make money on cryptocurrency, avoid all kinds of risks, and get maximum benefits without a lot of industry experience. ECOS provides new clients with a free contract in order they can test the platform. Register on the platform right now and get a 0.5 TH/s mining contract for a month.
Ecos definitely tailored their affiliate program for professionals. They offer good money, but you should know how to work with traffic, and not just spam referral links.
Денег у меня не густо, но вложиться в облачный майнинг очень хотелось. На одном из форумов увидел обсуждение компании ECOS, там и узнал об облачном майнинге. Скинулись с еще одним человеком на контракт и уже получаем прибыль. Надеюсь все получится.
Тестовый год на среднем по цене контракте ЕКОС прошли успешно. Можно вкидываться, проверено.