Cripto InterCambio is a Chili-based crypto instant exchange service with the focus on the Latin community. Cripto InterCambio serves as an aggregator and intermediary layer in the actual exchange process. The platform was launched in 2018. You can operate with more than 100 coins anonymousely, using this service. The average time of a conversion transaction is from 10 to 30 minutes. Cripto InterCambio speaks English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Cripto InterCambio does not store users’ funds. This service is available without registration. Cripto InterCambio’s mechanism is integrated into multiple exchanges and automatically chooses the best available rate. It shows you an approximate conversion rate whereas actual exchange rate may differ from what you see when starting your transaction. U.S. citizens are not eligible for using Cripto InterCambio.
How to make an exchange?
1. Choose a crypto that you are going to send, as well as the crypto that you’ll get in the result of exchange. Put your amount. An estimated conversion rate will be displayed. The platform will automatically choose the exchange rate for your transaction.
2. Put in the receiving wallet address.
3. Please use your wallet or exhange to send money to the generated address in one transaction or use QR-code.
4. Proceed to sending from your wallet or exhange account.
5. Wait 10 - 30 minutes until your exchange is finally processed and funds arrive at your receiving wallet.
The exchange maintains top coins: BCH and BCHSV, Bitcoin (BTC), DASH, Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), EOS, Litecoin (LTC), Monero (XMR), NEO, Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX), Zcash (ZEC), etc. Among these assets, there are also stable coins (BUSD, EOSDT, EURS, USDT), and a wide range of tokens, such as, for example, GAS, GOLEM, WAVE , and so long.
Fees and limits
There are no restrictions for the maximum amount. As for the lowest possible amount, you ought to consider the network fees. Otherwise, there is a risk that your transaction would go through but money would be lost. In case the funds for your exchange are insufficient, you’ll see the relevant warning.
It’s natural that the aggregator would tend to charge your lower when you sell and add a mark-up when you buy.
Support service is only available via email. Although the website of Cripto InterCambio says that it provides 24/7 support service, the response time seems to experience delays.
For the most part, public feedback and reviews on Cripto InterCambio are positive.
Some facts about Cripto InterCambio
- Free API integration is available for developers.
- The exchange maintains an informative blog with articles and interviews exploring various aspects of the crypto market with special focus on regional trends.
- The last media release concerning the platform (published on Jan 23, 2020) says that Cripto InterCambio will launch a diversity program with zero commission. Within the frames of the dedicated Crypto Diversity Program, users are offered zero exchange fee. The first coin on the list of this program is Dash. Crypto Diversity Program aims to boost crypto adoption and offers favourable exchange terms for a wide range of altcoins.
Clean and intuitive interface of this aggregating service along with its beneficial rates make an observer believe that users are mostly satisfied with its service. Adding the possibility of making anonymous and fast operations, Cripto InterCambio has all chances to become a lucky choice. Keep in mind that the actual exchange process does not take place on the Cripto InterCambio’s side.
Write your review