PowerPool (CVP) Review
PowerPool is a solution for accumulating governance power in Ethereum-based protocols by pooling tokens (COMP, BAL, LEND, YFI, BZRX, AKRO, etc.). The CVP token name refers to Concentrated Voting Power: CVP holders decide how pooled GTs will vote when the vote occurs in their root protocol. Also, CVP holders govern the entire protocol (key ecosystem variables, collateral types, adding new pools).
The main protocol functions:
- coordinated voting: CVP holders decide how pooled governance tokens will vote;
- pool GTs to accumulate governance power in one place;
- lend GTs to earn additional GTs by lending GTs;
- lock GTs as a collateral to get a loan;
- borrow GTs to gain extra leverage in votings.
The CVP token doesn’t have a premine or token sale, and is all supply gets distributed via liquidity mining.
Here are no reviews yet. Be the first!