Was ist ein Blockexplorer?
What is a block explorer?
This is an open and transparent public book that contains a record of every transaction contained therein.
Block explorers are the services that help you track a transaction and provide valuable information about the overall health of the network.
A block explorer presents a website for checking blockchain ads and transactions. It offers you all the necessary information about all transactions, including status and confirmation time.
Not just transactions scanners
The functions of blockchain explorers vary from service to service. For example, Blockchain.info, in addition to the standard options, offers statistics and graphics of indicators of the Bitcoin network.
How to use a block explorer?
After the transaction hash appears in the wallet. Click on the hash to see your transaction on the Block Explorer.
To check certain transactions from your own wallet, or any other address just look for the Block Explorer website.
Most likely, if you visit Block Explorer immediately after sending money, you will see the term "unconfirmed transaction". This means that your transaction is expected to be approved by and included in the transaction.
At this moment, you just have to wait until it gets enough confirmations. Once confirmed their status will change to the "Successful Transaction". If you send your money faster -. increase
How does my transaction work? Do you enter the blockchain?
1. If you need to send money a transaction should be made on the first one. If you use Atomic Wallet all transactions are created locally and then transferred to the node.
2.Node is a server that has a full record of transactions on the blockchain. As soon as your transaction arrives at the node, it is automatically added to the MemPool.
3. MemPool is a pool of transactions waiting to be confirmed. It's like a truck being serviced with goods being carried to their final destination.
4. If other nodes see your transaction, it will also be visible on the block explorer with an "Unconfirmed or Pending Transaction" status.
5. The next step: Miners approve your transaction. You just take it out of the MemPool and close it in a block. The block is added to the blockchain and your money is automatically transferred to the other address.
6. The full process for Bitcoin Blockchain often takes 10-30 minutes to get transaction included in the block. After it, you will see on a block explorer that the transaction has changed the status "Confirmed".
-. Transactions are waiting to be approved by miners and to the block
-. Transaction successfully added to the block
- Transaction with such low fees that miners don't add it to the blockchain. It will not be visible on the blockchain. All you have to do in this case is to use the regular fee resend funds.
The recipient address is the address that you send to fund. The return address is your address from which you send money.
You can quickly examine the way network handles transactions based on the amount of memory. This is an indicator of the remaining work - waiting for transactions to start recording in the block. As the MemPool grows, it means the network is full and transaction may have to wait longer. In addition, will increase.
Is the number of blocks in the chain between the last and the first.
The bottom line
Block Explorer is a useful tool that can help you determine the status of your transaction and estimate arrival time. With this tool you can track any cryptocurrency at any time. Everything you need to input a hash or your wallet address in the search. Remember that all of your money is safe on a blockchain! You can always track them in a Block Explorer.
Exodus vs Coinbase - Welches Portemonnaie ist 2020 besser?Apr 28, 2020 4
DENT Preisvorhersage 2020-2025Apr 29, 2020 2
Ethpool vs Ethermine - Welcher Pool ist besser?Apr 30, 2020 1
John McAfee und sein Vermögen 2020May 03, 2020 1