We may collect the information provided or generated whenever the User takes any action in our Wallet or omits to do it or otherwise uses Our services, such as without limitation:
- Information about yourself, which You may provide to Us, including, but not limited to, the name, email address, mailing address, phone number, alias, and password used by you as an identifier of your account, that allows us to designate the specific wallet to you and provide you with the exclusive access to your funds;
- IP address;
- The type (including identifiers) of the device of mobile devices You use with the Wallet, platform type, geolocation information, internet service, operating system, etc., to provide the best service and identify possible issues with a particular type of device or operating system or language;
- In - Wallet behavioral information such as, without limitation, Your visits to the Wallet, clicks on ads, or other similar information, including additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and location related to such behavior. That information allows us to analyze the usage of our wallet and may help us to design a better UI in the wallet;
- We use Firebase in Our Wallet. For more information about Google Analytics and its "do not track" policy, please visit google.com/analytics/terms/us.html;
- We share some personal information with certain providers that perform services on our behalf. We only share the personal information which is necessary for them to perform those services. We require any provider with which we may share personal information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such personal information to the performance of services for a Cryptogeek wallet. Please note that those providers have their own privacy policies, which will govern the shared information.
We implement a variety of security measures when You enter, submit, or access our Wallet to maintain the safety of Your personal information. We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We use regular malware scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of staff who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information You supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Without prejudice to Our efforts to protect Your information, nothing herein constitutes a warranty of security of the Wallet, and You agree to transmit information at Your own risk. Please note that the Wallet does not guarantee that Your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of Our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
We may use the information we collect from You in any way in order to:
- Deliver the type of content and product in which You are interested;
- Improve customer service;
- Quickly process Your transactions;
- Provide responses to official requests of competent authorities;
- Send information and updates pertaining to Your use of the Wallet via periodic emails
You acknowledge and agree that Wallet is not liable for any illegal or abusive use of Your information. You acknowledge and agree that in case You share Your information from Wallet in social or other networks or other third-party sites and/or platforms, your information is subject to the privacy policies of such third-party resources.
The information which is no longer identifiable is eligible to be transferred to and be shared with third parties such as, without limitation, Our services' providers or advertising partners.
We may, at Our sole discretion, include or offer third-party products or services in the Wallet. These third-party providers have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked services.
In case You are an EU citizen and want to exercise rights enshrined in art. 15 of GDPR, please write Us at email@example.com email.
The wallet may update this Policy at any time. We will notify you of any changes prior to the date when they become effective by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or in the announcement in the wallet or on the website.
As a Cryptogeek customer, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. If you wish to submit the relevant request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are any questions regarding this Policy or feedback related thereto, You may contact Us using the email@example.com email.